Monday, April 28, 2008

Tonight is the Night!


Well here it goes, this is exciting. My first real post is about one of the most amazing people in my life. Her name is Danielle Nicole Townsend, and today she sent me the coolest package. A few days ago she told me she was sending me a package but wouldn’t tell me what was in it. She asked me if I ate sugar (because over the past few months I have been “preaching” to her about the benefits of eating healthy and the deleterious effects of eating sugar.) I figured I was being smart in deducting that she was sending me some candy in the package. To my surprise, it was a big box full of candy, nothing else. Although I am not the biggest lover of candy it made me very happy to see it. Before I could intervene my nieces and nephews quickly dove into the box and ate one of each. Everyone was excited to point out that she was in love with me, a fact I have long since recognized. I’m happy to know I have found someone as astonishing as her and to know that she does care for me. I honestly fearlessly declare to the world that I am in love!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

the point of it was not to give you that much sugar it was to give you as many hugs and kisses as i possibly could while being so far away! and i figured your neices and nephews would enjoy it too... i even enjoyed it a little bit before i sent it off

Stephanie said...

WOW Danielle is like the best girl friend ever! You two are just to cute for words.

The Marshall Family said...

aww, I wish danielle was MY girlfriend!